pondelok 11. apríla 2011

Desserts, Couchsurf, Ladies market, Arts

Yesterday, we left Chris place and went with him and Andy to the Hong Kong Arts Center. It was a really nice place and there were many interesting exhibitions. Already checking their homepage makes me feel really jealous, cause I wish Bratislava had more spaces like this. After seeing the exhibitions we had a pick nick in front of the center and Andy said this was his first time doing something like this in HK, so I hope he enjoyed.

The boys took us to do some more sight seeing and then we met our new couchsurf Quiniee (really sweet girl, originally from Shang Hai). We put our stuff there and after me and Lula met Andy and went to the Ladies market.  This place reminds me on Mileticova markets in Bratislava strongly -)).

We were quite tired and felt like eating something sweet after walking through the markets and  watching  street performances. Andy took us to eat some typical Chinese sweets. I really cannot say what exactly we ate, but it contained mango, vanilla, jelly and more stuff which I have never seen before. Though it was so goood .)




Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára