streda 4. mája 2011

New Hairstyle

In Gilli We went really crazy. It started with Lula cause she wanted to get white hair. Then I said I will join (it is the best time: no school, no work... just for fun ). We bought a bleach and bleached our hair - Lula looked completely like a chicken cause instead of white hair she had orange head. We bought bleach again, but Lula s head was still quite orange. We wanted to save it s w bought pink color - but the result was communist grandma purple :D. Lula said one they she will keep it and than we will cut her hair rally short (3mm or so). On a beach there was a local guy renting surfs and his hobby was hair cutting :D. So funny (he did not even see movie Zohan)!! If u look for really funky hairstyle I recommend the guy from the surf rental "Surf Point" called Waian. He proposed to cut Lula s hair - insisted on punkie style.

My story is so much more boring. I bleached my hair and then colored them blue. Just had too little blue so needed to buy more color.
The result:

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára