nedeľa 1. mája 2011

Padang Bay

There is a little village on the east Bali called Padang Bay. Some Czech people run here a restaurant called No Name (in Czech /Slovak spirit - bit expensive, but really good food) and a diving center called OK divers. Dominika recommended us this place to make a diving course, cause of the good price and high quality - SO WE DID IT (The PADI Open Water Diver course)  and received internationally accepted certificate - UIHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!

At the beginning I was quite scared that in the depth my ears will hurt and I won t be able to bear the pressure, but finally I had  zero problems. Since I ve been young I ve had dreams (it felt so real) that I can breath in the water - and this was it. Diving is the best feeling ever ... ever !!! We did 4 dives - two of them in the Blue Lagoon near Padang Bay and two and at the Liberty Shipwreck Tulamben (we went 18 meters deep).

We spent 5 days in Padang Bay, met lot of interesting people and had really good time. We always spent evenings in a little local restaurant drinking beer, or some juice and having some sea food (best restaurant for sea food in Padang Bay) - called Padang Bay Cafe :)). I will upload some underwater pictures as soon as I will receive them !!!

And I cut Lula s hair !!!




learning for the exam

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára