štvrtok 14. júla 2011

Cigan (Gypsy)

I have a very special reltionship to Slovak "gypsies". Through  the summer volunteering in the settlements, I have come to a closer touch with them. I have to tell that I like the Roma kids, Roma stories (cause they are so diffent from those ones I usually hear), the Roma culture (music, dancing...), their sense of humor ( hahaha)... But still, I know that the whole Slovak Roma question is a quite complex and complicated topic. I am writing about it, cause I am extremely looking forward to the new Slovak movie "Cigan" (= "Gypsy").  According to the reviews, it is supposed to be really good. I have to wait for it till I return from London... so during the first August week uihiii.....

 

by me
by Lula


by Lula


Me and Anicka (by Lula)
 

3 komentáre: