sobota 2. júla 2011

Finding vs. loosing

Lucia has been living in London for a while and she was always finding staff on the street, in a bin, actually wherever. For those ones, who do not know - klick this link dumpestring.
Some of my friends are quite active dumster divers. Honestly, I am not such an extreme in these things, but still I am a big fan of the whole idea.  I do not mind loosing something, cause I believe in the cycle of thinks and I believe I will find something else the other day.

Last Sunaday evening we took a walk through the Bricklane area. On one of the streets,  near some bin I found really nice shoes. I could not believe it, those shoes looked almost like new and someone threw them away. I took them home and gave them a proper look, took a bit care of them ( yes a bit of glue was necessary). It literallly took me no longer than 10 minutes of work and they were like new. If you take a look on the neverending mass production (overproduction ???), maybe after bit thinking you can realise that thinks sometimes need a second chance.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára